Subject: Dual Monitors
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:21:46 -0600
From: David Meiser <dmeiser@black-market-babies.com>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hi, I've been trying to get my system to work with dual monitors, and
I'm
having a little trouble.

Card 1 is a Voodoo3 3000 PCI with a generic monitor attached
Card 2 is an ATI Rage Pro GB (Mach 64) with an NEC MultiSync XV14
attached

The X Server reports that it is unable to find device when it is
started.
However, the console itself recognizes the card.  Any thoughts?

Thanks, DAVE