Re: upgrading the kernel to 2.4

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Matthias G. Imhof wrote:

>I am actually having the same problems as the original poster, but my modultils
>are version 2.4.1 which I must have gotten as a deb file from unstable or
>testing.
>
>Any ideas why modconf 2.4.1 does not see the modules in /lib/modules/2.4.1?
		       ^^^^^ I doubt this.

locutus:~# dpkg -s modconf
Package: modconf
 Modconf provides a GUI for installing and configuring device driver
modules.

I'm guessing you're thinking that modconf is part of modutils.  Well it's
not: modconf is packaged separately.  Looks like you have more updating to
do...

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.