Re: virus detection

I was unable to see who said there where no Viruses for UNIX based systems, i jsut
wanted to tell anyone and everyone, im sure there are Virueses for ALL systems of
anykind, even that old TANDY or whatever you can pull out of your closet/attic
(hehe im only 17 here) im sure there is a virus SOMEWHERE for it...

=] overid3