GNOME apps not using KDE2 colors

Hi,

I have the latest version of KDE2 from unstable and none of
my GNOME programs are taking on KDE2's colors and fonts
even though I have that option enabled in Kcontrol. Is there
a config file I can edit manually to check for this? It's especially
bugging me since all the fonts in my GNOME programs are
larger than they should be. I have used GNOME programs
from Debian unstable and also just upgraded them to the
programs in Ximian's (Helix's) apt source without any luck.

- Bart