apt-get source old?

I'm experimeting with the apt-get source command.

I'm currently running woody.  When I do an apt-get source (for instance
ssh), I get ssh 1.1.2, but the latest binary is 2.2.0p1-1 (which I got
when I do apt-get install).

Any reason why the source is behind the binary in versioning? I tried
this with xmms too, and there too, the source I apt-get was long before
(v1.01) the current woody version.

And in case you're wondering, I have this in my sources.list
(source lines):
deb-src http://download.sourceforge.net/debian woody main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.eecs.umich.edu/debian/ woody main non-free contrib
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib non-free
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ woody main non-free contrib

--
email: john@fjellstad.org                   Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

#####          I'm subscribed to this list, no need to cc:          ######