Re: KDE2

On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Tibor D. wrote:

>Renai wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> just a couple of questions -
>>
>> could someone tell me the apt-get command for installing kde2 on my
>> woody machine? I've just installed woody but can't find the package name
>> that indicates kde2.
>>
>> I had thought that it was part of the unstable tree somewhere.
>
>Yes, kde2 is part of unstable, but unstable is not woody. Woody is
>testing, sid is unstable and potato is stable.

To be more exact, kde2.1 is part of both woody and sid, and you can get
kde2.1 packages for potato from kde.tdyc.com

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!