Re: vim window resizing

also sprach David A. Rogers (on Mon, 05 Feb 2001 09:35:42AM -0600):
> > my vim, when started from my regular 80x24 xterm, will blatantly
> > proceed to resize the xterm to 80x50. i don't remember enabling such
> > an option, and it's absolutely not what i want. how can i disable
> > this?
> You probably have a lines= and possibly a columns= setting in your .vimrc.
> Did you use someone else's rc file?  If not, check your system vim file.

i don't know what happened or why, but over the time period
configuring my machine, it just went away. in either case, there is no
lines= or columns= setting anywhere on my machine...

thanks for your reply nevertheless!

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
click the start menu and select 'shut down.'