Re: PHP4 in 'testing'?

On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 05:14:39PM +0000, Remco Rijnders wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have my apt sources list pointed at tracking the "testing" release
> of Debian. As I understand it this is supposed to be a repository of
> the latest packages that have been used without major problems in
> unstable for an 'x' number of days.
>
> Provided the assumption above is correct, why is PHP4 not in this
> collection?

I went to -
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
and looked myself.  There is no changelog for stable or unstable.  The
package maintainer's email address is on the page.  You could ask him.
Have you tried installing php4 unstable or stable?  Use the "-s" switch
to "apt-get" and see what would happen.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson