svga_drv.o

I running debian woody and I have a voodoo rush card.. the tdfx_drv.o does not work for my card and the only thing I found working for X is svga_drv.o

the problem is I did something in dselect and I can't get the file back.. potato had it and woody seemed fine for a while then I tried to get some 3dfx stuff working using alien to convert a package from rpm to deb from 3dfx.. well to make a long story short.. I need the svga_drv.o and I don't know what package it's in..

thank you ahead of time for help..

Mettedraq (Gene)..  .xX [Isolated] Xx.