Re: mutt + seperate folder for lists

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 01:28:00PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 01:12:55PM -0600, will trillich wrote:
> > to reply PUBLICLY to a list, use mutt's "L" key. it looks for
> > 'x-mailing-list' headers and uses that as the reply-to, but only
> > *IF* you've set up your ~/.muttrc to recognize the list name:
> >
> > 	# ~/.muttrc
> > 	lists debian-user debian-www debian-doc magick-user
>         ^^^^^
> Actually, if you want the Mail-Followup-To: header set so you don't
> get cc:ed, you should use "subscribe" instead of "list".
> You are getting a Cc: of this message since your m-f-t is set
> accordingly (that is, you used "list").

i get two copies when that happens. one to me, one to the list
(of which i'm a subscriber).

i'll go nose around the docs to see what 'subscribe' does...

See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't
create jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or
something.  But the government will spend it, thereby
creating jobs.      -- Dave Barry

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/