question.

I have searched some of the archives and cant seem to find an answer.I have
also looked at the hardware compatibility list. I tried to install 2.2 and
at the very end it tells me "video card not supported" I am trying to
install on a Toshiba Sattelite 1715 with a ATI rage mobility chipset.Also it
does not seem to like my Linksys PCMP 200 pcmcia nic. Am I barking up the
wrong tree? I have Debian on my tower at home and would love to get it on my
laptop.Any one have any luck with the above hardware? Any help would be
deeply appreciated.Thanks in advance.