gnome problems

    Hey people. I'm running the gnome binaries from 2.2r2, and I'm having a
few problems. I managed to get the bloody thing to finally run sawmill after
switching WMs back and forth, but the control center still isn't on the panel.
I can run gnomecc in a terminal to bring it up, but I'd like it to be part of
the panel.

    Also, in the gnome-terminal, I don't seem to have the help files. How do I
set a default geometry? I've set the font size, but I'd like to set a default
height and width as well.

    Thanks people,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX