Time outs

Hi,

I use potato 2.2r0 and kernel 2.2.17 (custom build).

I rebuild my system with only samba and ssh installed. I can
make a ssh connection and after logging in, any programs I start
stalls for about three minutes. After that, all connections are
running smoothly. It looks like some program is trying to
resolve something.

Using iptraf I could not see any network connectivity. I want to
see what's going on.

Any suggestions would appreciated.

Bart van Dommelen

dommel@horizon.nl
Kind regards,

Bart van Dommelen

"Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, '227, any and all
 unsolicited commercial E-mail sent to this address
 is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.
 E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms."