Bookmarks in 2.1

  I've just upgraded to 2.1 beta2 for Potato. My question is : is it possible
to make Konqueror recognize the previous bookmarks ? The way it handles
bookmarks seems to have changed, but I would not like to have to remake 800
bookmarks by hand...
  The bookmark editor does not seem to recognize the konqueror 2.0.1-format.

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr

			Nightwish        (http://www.nightwish.com)