Re: Toy Story

I recall seeing somewhere that it will be sarge (before hamm there were
buzz, rex and bo).  Actually sid is permanently (?) going to be the
name for unstable (quite fitting).  There are a few names left from Toy
Story 1 (e.g., etch) and a bunch of new ones available from Toy Story
2, unless Debian heads in a different direction.

Bob