Re: i can not get any mailing list items

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 09:42:35PM +0100, Matthias Wieser wrote:
> I am not getting any mailing list items anymore.
> Should i file a bug report or whatelse should I do.
>  where do i have to file a bug against?
> I guess, it is not listarchives.
> (or does something else not work for me)

Like any Internet service sometimes it is flaky, for lack of a better
word.  I assume what you mean is you aren't receiving as many email's from
debian user as you are used to receiving.  I haven't been myself.  I
will either receive a slew of mails at some point or I won't.  You can
always check -
http://www.geocrawler.com/
and see if the same mails are coming through as you are getting.

Short answer - patience.
kent

--
I'd really love ta wana help ya Flanders but... Homer Simpson