Re: xdm delays

also sprach Erik Steffl (on Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:55:08PM -0800):
>   I had the same problem (the same symptoms) and IIRC it was fixed by
> commenting out the font server line (I do not run font server):
>
>         # FontPath      "unix/:7100"                    # local font

i am not using any of these FontPaths in my XF86Config even though i
just found out i was running a font server, which is now disabled...

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.