Re: After Monday's little X issue....

Ray Percival <squadboy@mail.sisna.com> writes:
RP> I'm going to start waiting till the evening to do apt-get
RP> dist-upgrade on my testing boxen. So did anything break today?

If you want a distribution that you know will work, you should run
stable.  While testing contains things that are believed to work,
recent experience has shown that it can still contain things that are
broken (and still, well, in testing so the bugs can found and be fixed).

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell