lots of PAM/cron messages on console

Every few minutes one of the following messages gets dumped
to my console:
PAM_unix[14026]: (cron) session opened for user root by (uid=0)
PAM_unix[14027]: (cron) session opened for user casper by (uid=0)
PAM_unix[14057]: (cron) session opened for user mail by (uid=0)

This is highly annoying as there importance is close to zero to
me. This is a Woody box, running Exim and syslog-ng (which seem
to be the relevant apps here). I'm not sure wether these messages
occured with the stock syslogd as I upgraded immediatly to
syslog-ng, and I prefer not to switch back unless I have to.
I removed all entrys from the syslog-ng file that refered to
the console but it didn't help.
--
Casper Gielen