Re: XMMS + Gnome + Sawfish

Perhaps your Sawfish stacking is set to be on top. Press
Alt+Middle_Mouse_Button when your pointer is over the play list window and
your sawfish menu should come up. Select Stacking->Lower and maybe
History->Forget saved state. Also make sure Options->Always on top is not
selected from the XMMS menu.

Good luck,

Gerry