Re: Newbie Shell Script Problems

The only hints I can give are to "man bash", "man sh", and to start out
simple...do something like:

#!/bin/sh

echo "Hello world\n"

Also, read through your system's start up scripts or any other shell
script on the system.  Usually, the scripts in /etc/rc.d/init.d are
basic and can provide you with some idea of how to write a script of
your own.

Hope this helps.

robt