Re: konqueror not rendering jdk api documentation

Joseph Schlecht wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone else noticed that konqueror (kde 2.1 beta2) will not render sun's
> jdk api documentation. Here is the link
> http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/index.html
>
> Does anyone know why only the frames load, but do not render?

It does not render it because it dislikes the provided dtd, without the
first line it works fantastic :-)

(I am not sure, but when should you use the frameset.dtd - I thought
just on pages that use frameset (thus - only the index-page)) Could
somebody tell me the truth :-) ?

Thank you, matthias

--
    /\_/\  \ \_/ \_/ /       *  Matthias Wieser  *