installation help

Hi,

    I recently downloaded the latest CD image for Debian.  I am able to boot
off of the CD I made with it. The problem I am having is trying to install
the kernel and system.  I have a Cyrix 686 computer.  I disabled the caches
as recommended.  It is telling me that it cannot find the rescue.bin and
then it tries to look for it only on the floppy drive.  I do not have
anything for Debian on floppy.  It is all on the CD.  Can you please tell me
what can be wrong and how to solve it?

Thanks,

Dave Kaleta