lost access to cdrom

I changed my cdrom drive for a cd-rw, recompiled the kernel
for scsi-emulation, linked the new device with /dev/cdrom.

At boot-up:

SCSI subsystem driver Revision: 1.00
scsi0 : SCSI host adapter emulation for IDE ATAPI devices
  Vendor: SONY      Model: CD-RW  CRX160E    Rev: 1.0e
  Type:   CD-ROM                             ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Detected scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 32x/32x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.12

Mounting the drive:

/dev/scd0 on /cdrom type iso9660 (ro,noexec,nosuid,nodev,user=sdelorme)

As root it's ok but as "user" I can't access the drive even if:

sdelorme@ordino:~$ ll /dev/scd0
brw-rw----    2 root     cdrom     11,   0 jui  5  2000 /dev/scd0

sdelorme@ordino:~$ ll /dev/cdrom
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            9 jan 28 14:04 /dev/cdrom -> /dev/scd0

sdelorme@ordino:~$ groups
sdelorme adm disk dialout cdrom floppy audio dip

I'm lost.

--
Serge Delorme	<sdelorme@megacom.net>
Un autre utilisateur GNU/DEBIAN