Re: ungewollter DNS request bei ssh

[When he logs into a remote host via ssh this triggers a dial-on-demand
connection to the outside.]

On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:47:36 +0100, Janto Trappe wrote:

>Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegt?

sshd will wahrscheinlich *Deinen* Rechnernamen erfahren, von dem aus Du
connectest.

[I guess sshd tries to resolve *your* hostname, i.e. the name of the host
you're connecting from.]

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\