Re: Debian Compile for SysV?

if you really want binaries, you prob need to setup gcc to cross compile
for your destination platform, unless the ATT sysV system happens to
understand the i386 ISA, and ELF or a.out binary formats.  If you just
want to write scripts in perl/shell, they will work on the ATT box
provided you stick to the shells on that box or the perl version
installed.

-Casey