reluctant farewell

Very reluctantly I am unsubscribing from the list.  I have sincerely
appreciated all the info and help from you guys, but the Debian server
I set up at work is now wiped.  The reason I had to set it up was for
the Webtrends Enterprise Reporting Server, which is technically for Red
Hat.  I was having little litte weird problems here and there and
since Webtrends won't support any system other than Red Hat 6.x or
above, I wiped the drive and installed Red Hat 6.1 since we had a CD
of it at work.  Now I remember why I hate Red Hat and have gained more
respect for Debian that I already had.  Dammit.  I think the only
think I like about Red Hat is that the default vi is vim.

Take care...

-Ken

--
hazmat@hellrot.org            AIM: ScopusFest