Re: HowTo Install SendMail on Debian2.2

I did this on 2.0 and it seemed pretty straightforward.  If you are concerned
about compatibility with debian stuff, try installing the sendmail package,
configure it to your system, copy the mc and cf files, uninstall sendmail and
then do the manual install of 8.11 using the old configs as models.  But, you
should be able to just install it (and purge exim) anyhow.

rick