Re: ~/.xsession causes X to restart (infinite loop)

To quote Xucaen <xucaen@yahoo.com>,
# Hi all..
# here's what's happening:
# I created ~/.xsession and it causes X to restart
# immediately upon login (I type my password, hit
# return(enter) and poof! the screen flickers and
# I'm prompted again for user name and password)
#
# I've tried about 5 different variations of the
# contents of ~/.xsession, including all lines
# commented out.

You know, it *might* be useful to include your .xsession.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)