Re: internet connection sharing

Hi.
I use ipchains to share pppwith the network.
here's the syntax for ipchains that I use:

# first, deny all IP's

ipchains -P forward DENY

# now, allow individual addresses access.
# I do each machine individually
# the '/24' means this is a class C network

ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.0.2/24 -j MASQ
ipchains -A forward -s 192.168.0.4/24 -j MASQ

# see man ipchains for parameter definitions.

hope this helps!

xucaen

--- Omar Shuja Siddiqui <omarshuja@yahoo.com>