can't convert bind 9.1 documentation to tex

I'm trying to convert the arm-documentation from bind 9.1.0 to
tex. In the README-SGML is a short description on how to convert
it. I adjusted the paths to docbook.dsl and xml.dcl. But Jade
just spits out tons of messages like this out:

openjade:/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheet/dsssl/docbook/nwalsh/html/../common/dbcommon.dsl:1237:4:E:
flow objects at the root must be all of class scroll or all of
class page-sequence or simple-page-sequence

I tried openjade with the same effect. Did I miss something or is
this a bug?

Cheers
Martin

--
This message contains 78% recycled characters.