Re: Boot on raid1 did it work for you ??

Hi

No, the /boot - directory is on my / partition.

I will try you suggestion soon.

Right now my main problem is that when I make a rescue from a floppy.

I have to run fsck  manually on /dev/md0

then after a reboot i have to run fsck again.

It is like /dev/md0 is not properly unmounted ???

any suggestions ????