Re: has debian-user dried up?
- To: Debian User List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: has debian-user dried up?
- From: Vittorio De Martino <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:31:21 +0100
- Message-id: <01012314312101.00819@dell>
- In-reply-to: <471B774D9F9BD411B93E00508BB087A618FB5B@BE020-EX11>
- References: <471B774D9F9BD411B93E00508BB087A618FB5B@BE020-EX11>
Il Tuesday 23 January 2001 09:22, Joris Lambrecht ha scritto:
> 400 over the weeken :) Nothing wrong with your mailfilters i hope ...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jonathan D. Proulx [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 8:44 PM
> To: Debian User List
> Subject: Re: has debian-user dried up?
> On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 12:36:39PM -0700, Dean Allen Provins wrote:
> :Since Friday, I've seen 5 messages on this list. During the previous
> :week, there seemed to be about as many! It was VERY ACTIVE until quite
> :What's happened?
> something at your end I suspect, I'm still getting 100's per day
Yeah, as a new subscriber this morning at 8 o'clock I had 103 messages since
my subscription on yesterday at around 8 p.m.; now, after 5 hours and a half
I've received 39 messages!