Re: archive for old debs?

At Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:58:24 +0000 , cjw44@flatline.org.uk (Colin Watson) wrote:

>hansen <hansen@best.com> wrote:
[snip]
>>> When a package is updated the old ver just
>>> goes away.
[snip]
>>they just go away to
>>
>>http://archive.debian.org
>
>No, that's only old versions of the entire distribution (i.e. buzz, rex,
>bo, hamm, and slink).

Which include the packages. Its entirely possible to just d/l and
install individual debs, or even install from just a few select
d/l'd packages (I know, because I did it with 1.3.1).

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!