Woody Lilo problem

Hi,

I just updated my debian woody (testing) installation with dselect and
when it tries to install the new lilo-version, I get the following
errors:
> Configuring packages ... /var/lib/debconf//config.1295:
> /usr/sbin/lilo_find_mbr: No such file or directory
> lilo failed to configure, with exit code 127
> Use of uninitialized value at /var/lib/debconf//config.1295 line 64, <STDIN> chunk 3.
> Use of uninitialized value at /var/lib/debconf//config.1295 line 94, <STDIN> chunk 7.

Is that a known problem or could it be that I have an SCSI-system? Is
there any way of preventing lilo from being installed (I start with a
boot-floppy - I know that is lame...).

Thanx, Gery
Gernot Bauer, University of Linz, Austria
Gernot.Bauer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at
-
The answer is yes, me.