--- Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com>
wrote:
> > >     starfish:~# apt-get install navigator
> > >     Reading Package Lists... Done
> > >     Building Dependency Tree... Done
> > >     E: Couldn't find package navigator
> > >
> > i installed this yesterday. I used:
> >
> > apt-get install navigator-smotif-476
> >
> > This installed just the web browser and all
> of
> > its dependancies.
>
> Just curious, did that install the entire
> Communicator suite or just the
> Navigator browser ?? I ask because of the

This installed just the browser.

> version number spec'd. For the
> browser only, the latest version # is 4.08. For
> the entire suite, it's
> 4.76.

I never specifically checked the version number
on the browser after it was installed so I had
assumed that it was v4.76. I suppose it is
possible that the "4.76" is the version number
for the entire communicator suite, of which the
browser is v4.08.

Does anybody else know anything about this?

xucaen