Re: "netscape-base-4" dependency?

> > If you just want to install the browser, "apt-get install navigator"
> > will do it (and grab whatever else it needs). For the entire
"suite",
> > type "apt-get install communicator".
> >

> Doesn't work either:
>
>     starfish:~# apt-get install navigator
>     Reading Package Lists... Done
>     Building Dependency Tree... Done
>     E: Couldn't find package navigator

Let me double-check that in an hour or so (when I go home for lunch...).
I *think* that's the right package name. I believe it's one of Debian's
"virtual" packages.

Hmmm, http://packages.debian.org/ doesn't come up with an individual
package named "navigator". Maybe I'm wrong...

Also, what site are you using to get your packages from ??

Regards
Hall Stevenson