"netscape-base-4" dependency?

I'm tearing my hair out trying to get Netscape installed on potato.  I
have netscape-base-475 and all its dependencies selected in dselect,
but then dselect says "netscape-base-475 depends on netscape-base-4;
netscape-base-4 does not appear to be available".  I've searched high
and low on ftp.debian.org for netscape-base-4.dpkg or anything like
it.  Will someone let me in on the secret?

--
* World's smallest adventure game:         ]                                 *
* 10 PRINT "You are in a cave. (N/S/E/W)?" [ octopus@aracnet.com             *