Re: [PLUG] Re: x on my laptop problems

If connectiva is so great, why are you trolling other distro's user lists
to get users?  It has been my experience that the more I'm pushed into
using a given thing, the more I'd HAVE to be pushed because it doesn't
stack up on technical merits.  Now go away.

--
Armageddon means never having to say you're sorry.