Re: IBM http server : not on Debian ?

You wrote:

> i'm afraid i do not understand what you are saying.
>
> The IBM http server is only downloadable in tar.gz file wich contains
> nothing but .rpm packages.
> How on earth is auto-apt and / or grep going to assist me in this ?

It was pretty clear to me.  You have missing libraries after
installing your rpm package.  Use auto-apt to find out what
packages provides them (or grab the file Contents from a mirror
and grep it for those missing files).

--
Peter Galbraith, research scientist          <GalbraithP@dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Maurice Lamontagne Institute, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada