Re: TV Card; need more info

John Galt wrote:

It's a Reveal TV500, and there are linux drivers for it (sort
of...).  There's even an (apparently dead) e-groups list about it.  There
was talk about reasonably native support under V4L2, but I never heard
much about it.

Thanks John, for the quick response. That really helped. It allowed me to track down more info, which I'll post here for the record.

From http://home.sprynet.com/~cbagwell/accuview.html:
Warning: You can find a surplus card very easily and cheaply that is a PBTV 5. It is *NOT* compatible with PBTV 4 software and requires it to be pluged in to an S3/Brooktree Video Capture card built in to Parckard Bell computers that it was originally sold with. It contains a Philips FI1236MK tuner like the accuview design and is sometimes confused for it.

So it looks like this card is useless. Chalk up another "satisfied customer" to Packard Bell.