Re: windows

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:32:53PM -0800, David Steinberg wrote:
| On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:

[snip]
| > All this kind of windows cannot be moved! does it has to do with gnome or
| > sawfish?

It is a combination of sawfish plus your theme and your settings.  :-)

| Yup.  For some reason, they decided that this was a useful default.  If
[snip]

They look better without all the extra window border junk.  (IMO)

Different themes have different ways of decorating the various types
of windows/dialogs/etc.  Some themes have no title-bar on the dialogs,
other themes do have it.  One theme even has the title bar on the side
(but with no title).  An alternative (at least, with my config) is to
hold down the ALT key and then drag the window.  This is really cool
because you can move *any* window without finding the title bar first.

-D