Re: MUA Blues in X

> > and so on and on and on
> >
> > tkmail, tkrat, tried it but didn't really got thrilled.
> >
> > Do i REALLY have to install kde to get something close to say outlook
> > express (i know, i know, but it beats any linux mua i've seen)
> >

> > Suggestion PLEASE.

I've been using exmh (tcl/tk based) for years on aix and linux.
full featured, fast, graphical, stable etc ...
look and feel is quite different from sylpheed (better in my opinion)
Since they both rely on MH you can easily switch between sylpheed and exmh.

D.

--
 | Dominique Rousset                | Tel    : +33 (0)5 59 92 31 71        |
 | Imagerie Géophysique UMR 5831    | Fax    : +33 (0)5 59 92 31 86        |