Re: oskit troubles, anyone out there use it?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 07:23:05PM -0800, Eric G . Miller wrote:

:There is no "void main" in C (always returns an int).

Doh! that'll learn me to belive examples :) For reference, gcc warns
about this (after stripping it to hello.world) but will compile with
void main...

:Is it possible liboskit doesn't live in /usr/lib/ or /lib ?  If so, you
:need an -L/<path>.

The problem is that there's a ton of liboskit_<foo>.a files (in
/usr/lib), I've tried the more obvoius ones but to no avail.

-Jon