Re: [OT] two domains and one ip / apache [ css weirdness ]

Joris Lambrecht wrote:
> Whenever i published these pages i noticed that the css was no longer
> functional.
>
> Hence my question, what's up with apache ?

Apache can serve stylesheets "out of the box", as long as the
html+css syntax and paths+permissions are right, so I doubt that's
the problem.

> PS : Below is the error.log content when it loads the site, to bad i feel
> rather sure this has nothing to do with the problem.
>
> [Tue Jan 16 17:36:29 2001] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Filename is not valid:
> /:/htdocs/site/./default.htm.meta

It's saying that something is pointing at an impossible filename,
and if that string's really anything like a URL it's being told to
fetch data from I don't blame it. /:/? htdocs?  /./?  .meta?

What's your DocumentRoot, where relative to that are your
stylesheets, what are the filenames, and what's the "<link...>"
line in your html?
--
Justin B Rye - writing from but not for Datacash Ltd