Re: could not open default font 'fixed'

To quote "Ker Ruben Ramos" <kreaper@livia.netfoo.org>,
# I've got a Fatal server error while trying to start X. I've got
# xfonts-100dpi and 75dpi installed.. anybody know what package do i
need to
# have the 'fixed' font?

'xfonts-base'. You could also 'apt-get install task-x-window-system' and
you'll get tons of stuff. For a more minimal(but actually working :)
install, 'apt-get install task-x-window-system-core'. You can also use
'tasksel' to pick these task-* packages.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)