Re: Trouble installing (and/or removing) gsfonts-x11

Hi,

You can try either to remove the package using 'dpkg -r gsfonts-
x11'. After that, reconfigure your packages using 'dpkg --configure -
a' and try to manually install gsfonts-x11 since apt will look for the
latest version, and it seems like the package which comes with
woody isn't compatible with the patato distribution.

Kind regards,

Bart van Dommelen.