Re: **NVIDIA driver petition**

If I remember correctly when I was out there .. what prevents them from open sourcing it, is the OpenGL code they use in their drivers.

Something with the OpenGL code, and something with SGI (If memory serves me right). I have a few good friends at nvidia .. and I know they are trying hard to make their drivers open source .. and to support the linux community better, its just gonna take some time.

Terry

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 02:22:41PM -0500, Scott Patterson babbled: