Xemian Gimp 1.2 works-Thanks all-Final Q...

Hi,

The Xemian gimp 1.2 seems to have done the trick. I have a few doubts
though...

1. Even though in the woody directory on Xemian the file name for the
deb ends in potato. I assume that this was compiled for potato then.

2. Either way, just upgrading libgtk1.2.7 to libgtlk1.2.8 and gimp1.04
to gimp1.2 shouldn't break my system? I shouldn't have thought so.

3. It does go in as ~/.gimp-1.2. Is this particular to the new gimp or
this build? Any way to get an old generic .gimp (I moved my earlier one
so as to avoid just this).

Thanks.

Jonathan