Re: WOT: Hotmail mail servers

Try checking out the different servers at netcraft's what's that server
running (now includes uptime stats).

http://www.netcraft.com/whats

Just checking www.hotmail.com would not be sufficient in this case. If you
have a hotmail account, check the addresses it actually sends you to to
read mail. If you don't, they are probably listed somewhere out on the big
bad internet.

-nicole

At 13:07 on Jan 11, user list combined all the right letters to say: